1) A modified Wankel rotary engine with
Fuel-Air Injections apply to it.
2) A cyclic rocket engine with rotor
and eccentric shaft as the output.
1) A two-stroke fuel-air injection IC engine.
2) An air motor with a built in fuel combustor.
3) A cyclic rocket engine with piston and
crankshaft as the output.
4) A clean engine with digitally metered
fuel and air injections.
1) ECE is an external combustion thermal
engine with no moving parts.
2) Through thermal cycles of free-electrons
in metal, ECE converts thermal energy
directly into electricity in high efficiency.